Bring Your Own Computer
All participants will get a table space of 80x70 with a simple chair. Feel free to bring your own chair or a pillow to sit more comfortable at your ‘desk’. There’ll also be the opportunity to rent an office-chair @ VirtuLan (more info soon).
You’ll not be allowed to sleep at your desk due the fire regulations for the venue. Security will make regular sweeps so please use the sleeping-area to get some sleep.
All BYOC participants have to be 16+.
(All participant under 18 need a signed consent form from parents or legal guardians.)
What to bring?
- Your desktop/ laptop/ console of course. (keep in mind that your monitor has to fit on your table space!)
- Keyboard and mouse
- Headphones (because speakers are not allowed to reduce the sound level)
- Power cables and power splitter
- UTP cable (length 15m or longer)
- USB / CD / DVD with essential drivers (in case you need to do a re-installation)
- Duct tape (if you can’t fix it with duct tape…)
There will be a helpdesk @ VirtuLan to help you out if you’re having technical issues.
There will be WIFI but only to access social media